Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dreams. Passion. Life

It's funny what makes you stop and really think. Sometimes it really isn't anything more than a simple question.

If you could do anything you want (in relation to work/career) and money wasn't an issue, what would you do?

That's the kind of question that really makes you look. At yourself mostly, then your dreams and passions.

What do I want to do? What are my Dreams? What are my Passions?

Restoration. Restoration is one of my passions.

I love seeing people, families, things, ideas, cultures, dreams restored. Back to how they are supposed to be. How they were intended.

I decided that what I really want to do is see people restored. Mind, soul, spirit, and body. Living how they were intended to live. Now for the hard part. How do I do that? I have a few ideas running through my head. I'm going to try to go back to school next semester. I believe a step is to get my degree, in Psychology. I'm also going to be trying to get as much training as I can from the Transformation center.

There is so much more racing through my head that I need to figure out. And actually form into something that makes at least a little sense.

1 comment: