Friday, October 3, 2008

How I love the rain...

I've been ready for it.  It was a wonderful way to start my weekend (yes, my weekend is Friday and Saturday)  It is a chai, Norah Jones, writing kind of morning.  I just wish Tosh would understand that.  

Tosh is our new kitten.  We've had him for two weeks and he is only 10 weeks old. He is my baby and is very demanding.  When he wants attention he cries.  Right now he is laying on my shoulder trying to nurse on my ear.  This is quite normal. 

I had a wonderful conversation last night at work with an older hippie couple.  That is what I really love about my job.  Getting to talk with all kinds of different people.  It's in my job description.  Connect.  I just have to be careful I don't spend to much time connecting and make sure the store still gets closed right :)

We are still looking for another car so be praying for us about that.

I know this isn't a very deep post but I wanted to write at least a little.  More will come soon

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You should write more! I love you, miss you.