Sunday, March 14, 2010

7 months

Ok, so only one month between posts isn't as bad as almost a year. :)

I am now 7 months pregnant.  29 weeks to be exact.  And it's starting to feel like things are coming together!  We've started setting up the other room for the baby.  I'm not sure how much it will be used since we are planning on having the baby sleep in our room, but the baby's room will be ready.  I think we have all the clothes we will need right away for baby.  Well we have several 0-3 outfits, we are going to have to buy 3-6 months clothes, but hey, we've got 3 months after the baby is born for that.  Right?  We have a *very* small supply of cloth diapers, but will be growing that supply very soon. :)  Yes, you heard right.  We are planning on cloth diapering.  I decided this years ago, probably before I got married.  And believe it or not Joe didn't take much convincing.  We are very excited about how this is better for baby, the environment, and our wallets. :)

"Blueberry" is getting much stronger and bigger.  The other day we decided that hanging out in my ribs and pushing on my lungs would be a fun thing to do.  We did this for over half and hour.  It was not as much fun for me.  Apparently we still have some room to move and kick a BUNCH because that it what we do, all the time.  It's fairly often through out the day that Joe will here me all of the sudden take a quick deep breathe.  Every time he asks me what is wrong and the answer is always the same "Nothing, just baby".  I'm pretty sure soon he will just stop asking and know what is going on.

Last time I talked about how we have lots of decisions ahead of us.  Well in making some of those decisions we know have more decisions to make!  Isn't that just the way it goes.  Soon I will give you all the details of what is going on.

As far as work goes I will *more than likely* not be working.  I may pick up a few shifts here and there, but nothing really set and scheduled.  Other exciting work news is that this week I am switching from working 8 hour work days to 6 hour work days.  I'm hoping this will help me feel less tired at the end of the day and I will be able to get more stuff done around the house.

My newest concern/wonder is how our cats will adapt to having a baby in the house and not being the "babies" anymore.  We are trying to figure out how to prepare them for our new arrival.

I will upload a new picture of me and the baby belly later on today.  Promise :)

No comments: