Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homesick

A bit. It's true. Which doesn't really make sense anymore. I've been up here for over 2 years. In this same apartment for almost a year and a half! But there are still days when I just want to go back to So Cal. I haven't done very well creating a community up here. Well it was going pretty well then I started working full time again and still haven't adjusted. Thank the Lord for the patio tonight.

I went through the "Trees of Life" school this weekend. For those that don't know it's another counseling program offered through the Transformation Center at Bethel. It was so good. I got so many new tools and it cemented more that counseling will be somehow in my career. It also got me dreaming again. So exciting.

I'm also beginning to prepare for Christmas. I love Christmas.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

you would make an amazing counselor.