Thursday, October 30, 2008

Glorious!


What a great day!  Even despite finding out that we can't get a loan for a car.  I painted today.  No it's not Central America (or is it?)   Well it wasn't intended to be at least.  Just an abstract piece.  After I was done painting I got a knock at the door and found out that my neighborhood has been "adopted" by a bunch of students from BSSM!  Which will be so great for this area.  I'm so excited about that.

So something that has been on my mind lately is the amount of time/energy/money/focus that our culture puts on looking younger.  What's wrong with healthy aging?  Shouldn't healthy aging be worn as a badge?  To say "I have had an amazing life.  God has been good to me.  My life is full."  If we(culturally) put half as much energy into being healthy instead of just looking younger, we would look and feel "younger".  Just a thought.

Time change is this weekend! Don't forget! 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I really like that painting Meg. Thursday is outreach day! I am doing treasure hunts on Clay street.