Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorting Thoughts Out

Haven't written in awhile so thoughts will still be a little jumbled.  

I am hyper-emotional right now.  Worked has me a stressed out and I'm pms-ing.  Not fun for others, not fun for me.

I'm still working on the motivation thing.  I planned my dinners for this week, unfortunately I only made one out of the 2 so far.  Cramps have ruined most of my plans for today, and since I have to work tonight I'm resting for that.  I think I just need to start planning my days.  

I'm addicted to Craigslist.com.  However, we haven't bought anything off there lately.  I keep reminding myself no matter how good those deals look if we focus we can have Joe's student loan paid off this summer.  So no matter how much I desperately want a new bed and a bed frame (I can't tell you how much I want a bed frame, to have my bed off the floor would make me so happy.), paying off our debt is the priority.  It's hard.  We've been in our apartment for almost two years now, and (to me) it still doesn't have a real homey look and feel to it.  The good thing I get from this is that I am (yet again!) gaining more victory in finances!  I'm not where I want to be but definitely one step closer.  FPU started up again and I helping teach it again.  Somehow that always gives me a push to more victory.  I think part of it is accountability. 

On a final note.  I miss the beach.  Terribly. 

No comments: